All bookings are made in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
- Payment to be made by card or bank transfer
- A non-refundable deposit of Eu 200 will confirm your booking
- The final balance is required 8 weeks in advance of your tour
- If you are making a booking less than 8 weeks before the tour date, the full balance will be required
- To cancel your booking, you need to do so in writing. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- cancellation 8 weeks or more before tour date: 100% refund excl. deposit
- cancellation 4-8 weeks before tour date: 50% refund excl. deposit
- cancellation less than 4 weeks before tour date: no refund
- We reserve the right to cancel a tour in the event of insufficient participation. Under these circumstances we will endeavour to inform the participants no less than 5 weeks prior to the tour date and offer an alternative tour date. If no alternative date can be agreed we will refund in full any payment made by you, including deposit
- If we need to make significant changes to the content or terms of the tour as published before the start of the tour, we will notify you as soon as practical. If you are not happy with the changes you may transfer to another tour, or you may cancel your booking and we will refund in full any payment made by you, including deposit.
Insurance, Health and Risks:
- All participants are responsible for having holiday insurance which covers cycling in France
- All participants cycle at their own risk and are aware of the dangers that can arise when using a bicycle. We do not accept responsibility for any personal injury or death caused to you during a bike ride, accompanied or unaccompanied. If you have any doubt about your fitness or ability to take part in the tour, you should consult your physician.
- The participant should be sufficiently informed of the French road traffic regulation
- Please note that Moucherolle CycleTours cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal property, luggage or other possessions, nor for any loss, damage, inconvenience, delay, illness, fatal or other injury suffered by you as a result of making a reservation with us, unless it can be shown that Moucherolle CycleTours is in breach of its contractual and legal duty